If you are asking how to change phone number in Standard Chartered, the full information will be shown below. There are several things you can do to change your mobile phone, and it is very important to do it correctly.
So, below is the full information about it, including the FAQ about the topic. That way, you will not have to get confused all the time and ask about the questions anymore.
Now, check the answers and the methods on the following information.
Change Phone Number SC using iBanking
- Go to the website of Standard Chartered online banking.
- Click on the Login button on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the option Online Banking Login.
- There will be boxes to insert your user name and password. Key in your current user name and password and then click the green Login button underneath.
- On the top right corner, there will be your name displayed. Click on your name and then a drop down menu will appear. Click on the Update Profile Details.
- Now check on the phone where the registered phone number is activated. An automatic message will appear on the screen and then you need to tap the option Approve on your mobile phone display. Now, can continue updating the profile on your Standard Chartered profile.
- Now select Contact Details on your profile. There will be a pencil icon on the top right corner and that is the one you need to click. It is the Edit button.
- Select the phone number and type in your new phone number. Once you are done, click on Review.
- The summary of your account will be shown on the screen. if everything is correct, simply click Next.
- After that option is clicked, you will be asked to verify yourself first. An SMS will be sent to your phone (where the new registered phone number is activated) and then an OTP is going to be sent there too.
- Key in the OTP and the new phone number is now eligible to be used.
You may also like: How to Add Payee in Standard Chartered
Standard Chartered Phone Number Change FAQ
Is there any way that I can change my phone numbers?
Yes, you can go to the nearest branch of the bank in your area and then have it changed by the customer service.
What else can be changed on my Standard Chartered account?
You can change your email address and your mailing address too.
What do I need to change my phone number?
You do not need any paperwork for that. However, if you change the number on the branch, you will be asked to show your ID card.
Now, you have learnt everything. Simply keep the information above and when you have to change your phone number, you can do it very easily.
As long as you know how to change phone number in Standard Chartered, you will be able to change it anytime you want.