As a Standard Chartered bank account owner, knowing where the branch location is an essential thing to do. Unlike ATM which can be found almost anywhere, branches are more limited in number.
However, despite the limited number of branches, people still find it difficult to find the nearest Standard Chartered bank branch.
That is why this bank provides Standard Chartered branch locator that will help you to find the nearest branch.
How to Find Standard Chartered Bank Branch Location
Basically, there are two methods of finding the branch location of Standard Chartered bank branch:
- Through the help of search engine, or
- Using the official bank locator provided by the bank’s website.
The easiest way to find out a Standard Chartered bank is to find it through the help of search engine; especially if you don’t have any idea how to get the exact Standard Chartered bank branch location through the bank’s official website.
To do that, you only need to do these simple steps:
- Launch your browser. Then, using your favorite search engine, type the relevant keyword. For example: Standard Chartered branch locator.
- Once you do this, the search result typically will show you the points where you can find Standard Chartered bank branches along with its address and opening hours. Since the result offered applied island-wide, then you will need to browse yourself which one is the nearest branch to your current position.
Need to remember, the search result may be wrong by showing only ATM spot, not the real bank branch. Hence, you may still need to access the official bank locator.
Standard Chartered Operating Hours
|Marina Bay Financial Centre Branch||8 Marina Boulevard #01-01,||Mon to Fri: 10am to 5pm|
|Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 1,|
|Holland Village Branch||261 Holland Avenue,||Mon to Fri: 10am to 4pm|
|Singapore 278986||Sat: 10am to 1pm|
|Battery Road||6 Battery Road,||Mon to Fri: 10am to 5pm|
|(with Priority Banking Centre)||Singapore 049909|
|Marine Parade||Blk 87, Marine Parade Central, #01-500,||Mon to Fri: 10am to 5pm|
|(with Priority Banking Centre)||Singapore 440087||Sat: 10am to 2pm|
|Bedok||Blk 210, New Upper Changi Road, #01-703/705,||Mon to Fri: 10am to 4pm|
|Singapore 460210||Sat: 10am to 1pm|
|Tampines||3 Tampines Central 1, #01-01,Abacus Plaza,||Mon to Fri: 10am to 5pm|
|Singapore 529540||Sat: 10am to 2pm|
|Woodlands||900 South Woodlands Drive, #02-07 Woodlands Civic Centre,||Mon to Fri: 10am to 5pm|
|Singapore 730900||Sat: 10am to 2pm|
|Serangoon Garden||67 Serangoon Garden Way,||Mon to Fri: 10am to 4pm|
|(with Priority Banking Centre)||Singapore 555963||Sat: 10am to 1pm|
|NEX Serangoon||23 Serangoon Central, #03-02,||Mon to Sun: 11am to 7pm|
|VivoCity||Mon to Sun: 11am to 7pm|
|1 Harbourfront Walk #B2-01,|
|Jurong Point||63 Jurong West Central 3, #01-85/86,||Mon to Sun: 11am to 7pm|
|(Express Banking Centre)||Jurong Point Shopping Centre,|
|Clementi Mall||3155 Commonwealth Avenue West, #04-16/17,||Mon to Sun: 11am to 7pm|
|Sixth Avenue Priority Banking Centre||795/797 Bukit Timah Road,||Mon to Fri: 10am to 4pm|
|Singapore 269766||Sat: 10am to 1pm|
|Holland Village||261 Holland Avenue,||Mon to Fri: 10am to 4pm|
|Singapore 278986||Sat: 10am to 1pm|
|Takashimaya S.C.||391 Orchard Road #B2-39,||Mon to Sun: 11am to 7pm|
|(with Priority Banking Centre)||Takashimaya Shopping Centre, Ngee Ann City,|
|JEM||50 Jurong Gateway Road, #B1-12,||Mon to Sun: 11am to 7pm|
Finding a Branch Location Using the Official Website of Standard Chartered Singapore
The official website of Singaporean Standard Chartered bank, as mentioned earlier, also offers bank locator as well. To know where exactly is a branch location of Standard Chartered, you can do this procedure below.
- Launch your browser then go to https://www.sc.com/sg/atm-branch-locator. This link will direct you to the Singapore Standard Chartered ATM and branch locator.
- Once the page has been successfully loaded, you will completely see the island map along with some pinpoints here and there representing branches, ATM, CDM, SoCash, and atm5.
- As you see some button on the lower left side of the page to deactivate several locator options, do the filter. This simply means that you need to deactivate other items (ATM, atm5, SoCash, and CDM) and let the remaining ‘Branch’ option turn on.
- You will see the branches island-wide after you turned off irrelevant options. If required, you can zoom in/out the map and see where the country a certain branch is located.
- Click on one pinpoint, and the relevant information about the place will be shown on a sliding tab.
- Lucky you, once you click on one place, information about the other Standard Chartered branches are also shown altogether.
The Standard Chartered branch locator also makes it possible to get direction from your place to the branch in question. Simply give a click on Get direction after you choose a pinpoint, and you will be taken to Google Maps. Set your current location and you will get the direction to that Standard Chartered branch location.