All banks have included digital money transfers in the list of their services. Even there have been many digital funds transfer platforms that you can select, and the only thing you need to do is know the method and find the platform that fits your best.
Transferring funds from one account to another, be it between local banks or overseas, has never been this easier. However, there are many items you need to include in the process of money transfer, including payee.
If you happen to own an SCB account and still have no idea how to add payee in Standard Chartered when you are required to transfer a huge amount of sum to another number, the following discussion will enlighten you.
Add Payee Standard Chartered Using Internet Banking
The followings are the step-by-step tutorial to add a payee through Standard Chartered online banking:
- First and foremost, log in to your Standard Chartered online banking account through the browser of your mobile device or computer.
- Locate the Transfers option on the left side of the page and select it.
- Select the Third Party Transfers option and click on Add new funds transfer payee.
- Input the details of the Payee, such as the Payee Type, the Name, and the Account Number of the payee. Now, you have added a payee to your recipient list.
- Input the transaction password and one-time password.
- Once you have added the payee, choose the payee you would like to transfer money.
- Choose the mode of the money transfer, such as IMPS, NEFT, or RTGS.
- Enter the Amount of sum you wish to transfer and click Next.
- Input the one-time password you received on your mobile number and click Submit. Now, you have successfully transferred the sum to the intended recipient.
Add Payee SC Using Mobile Banking
Here is how to add payee in Standard Chartered through mobile banking:
- Log in to your Standard Chartered mobile banking account using your username as well as password.
- Click on Transfers and select the Add a new payee option.
- Input the details of the payee, such as the Payee Type, the Name, and the Account Number.
- Input the 6-digit one-time password. Check the details again and click Confirm. Now, you have successfully added a payee to your recipient list.
- If you want to make a transaction to one of your payees, you simply need to select Transfer to my payees and choose which payee you wish to transfer money.
- Select your preferred transfer mode, such as NEFT, RTGS, or IMPS.
- Enter the number of funds you would like to send.
- Input the one-time password you received on your mobile phone number and click Submit.
How to Remove a Registered Payee in Standard Chartered
Sometimes, you may want to delete a certain payee in your internet banking account. In order to do it, you simply need to follow the simple steps below:
- Log in to your SCB internet banking.
- Click on Transfers.
- Click on Third Party Transfers.
- Choose the payee name you wish to delete by click on the Remove tab.
- Verify the terms and conditions, and you have now successfully removed the payee.
You can also learn How to Delete Payee in Standard Chartered with this guide.