Well, this is the method on how to make DBS Cashline Payment. The bill can be paid using iBanking, mobile banking and ATM as well.
Select the most convenient method that you can probably use without any hassle. The full information about it will be shown below.
Pay DBS Cashline Bill via iBanking
- Open the website of DBS digibank online. Login to your account by entering your User ID and the PIN.
- On the main menu, select My Account. A few options should appear on the screen now and you click Loan.
- You will be asked to enter your iB secure PIN. Enter the 6 digit numbers correctly on the box.
- If the PIN is correct, you can continue the process by selecting Cashline Account. Then, more options will appear on the screen, select Pay Cashline.
- The accounts that you have on DBS will be shown on the screen. Select the debiting account that you want to use.
- Next, enter the amount of money you need to pay. Or, if it is already there, all you need to do is just confirm the amount.
- Select the option Immediate and then click Next.
- Lastly, click Submit to finish the process.
Pay DBS Cashline Bill via Mobile Banking
- Open the mobile banking app on your phone. You can use User ID and PIN. Or, you can also use the more reliable and safer way: touch ID or fingerprint ID. Make sure you have activated them beforehand.
- Once you are in your account, select the Cashline account. It is located under the home account.
- From there, search the option that says Pay Cashline.
- A few more options will appear there. Select the option Pay Outstanding. Sometimes, it is written as Pay Any Amount as well.
- You need to select the source of the money you can use to pay. Tap on the account that you want to use.
- Then, tap on the option Next. The last thing to do is to select Pay Now.
Making the Cashline Payment via ATM
- Find a DBS/POSB ATM. Insert your card and then enter your ATM PIN.
- On the bottom left, press the option More Service.
- After a few more menus are appearing on the screen, select the one that says Credit Card/Bill Payment.
- Press the option DBS CASHLINE.
- You will be asked to enter the cashline account number. It is also called and written as Bill Reference Number. Enter the number correctly and then press next.
- The next thing to do is selecting the debiting account type. Select the one that you want to use to pay.
- Then, enter the amount of money to pay for the bill.
- Select Confirm and wait for process to complete.
Pay DBS Cashline Bill via Fast Payment
- Log in to your Internet Banking account.
- Select Funds Transfer and indicate FAST if required.
- Select DBS BANK LTD as the recipient and enter your 10 digits DBS Cashline Account Number.
- Enter the Amount you wish to make payment for.
- Complete the FAST Payment to instantly pay your DBS Cashline Bill.
You may also like: How to Cash Deposit POSB/DBS
Now you see that the method on how to make DBS Cashline Payment is very simple and you do not need to face any obstacles while making the payment.