Today’s modern world requires people to move fast in every aspect of their life, including financial. The traditional way had them to transfer funds or making other banking transactions by visiting bank’s office branch. However, nowadays, the alternatives to complete basic banking activities expand to using ATM machine and digital banking services.
ATM is an abbreviation that stands for automated teller machine. It is an electronic outlet of banking service that lets customers to perform various transactions without the assistance of teller or branch representative. Anyone can make use of its service as long as they have debit card or credit card.
Can POSB Transfer to UOB via ATM
ATM provides such a convenient way for the bank’s customers to complete self-service transactions in quick way. These include cash withdrawal, fund transfers, bill payments, deposits, and many more.
POSB Transfer Funds to UOB via POSB ATM
Now, if you are the customer of POSB Bank and you want to transfer funds to accountholder of another bank, then it can be done via ATM in several simple steps.
You might wonder if you can POSB transfer to UOB via ATM. The answer is you can, by following the guide below.
- Visit the nearest POSB ATM machine to you.
- Insert your debit card or credit card into the ATM.
- Select your preferred language if there’s an option of language options.
- Choose the menu Cashcard and more services > Fund transfer or fixed deposit.
- Input the bank institution of your bank account.
- Input the bank institution of your recipient bank account.
- Select money transfer to Another account.
- Input your recipient’s bank account number.
- Press the option If Correct.
- Input the amount of funds you would like to transfer.
- Press the option If Correct.
- Confirm the transaction to proceed with completing the transfer process.
- Remover your card and then kept the receipt as future reference.
You may like also: Transfer Money from POSB/DBS to Other Bank Account
POSB Transfer Funds to UOB via POSB Mobile Banking
- Open POSB Internet Banking on your Phone, if you doesn’t have the App you must download at Playstore or Appstore.
- Tap Login to login into your POSB Acount.
- Write your 6-digits PIN.
- Tap icon Menu, at above left.
- Tap on Transfer/PayNow.
- Look menu section, and Tap New Payee.
- Choose Transfer POSB to UOB, and write the account number.
- Write the amount of your transfer.
- Verify your transfer transaction.
- Tap Confirm.
- And Finally your transfer transaction is successful.
You may locate the nearest POSB ATM by POSB Branches in Singapore . If you wonder if you can POSB transfer to UOB via ATM machine of other bank, then you can, but you may be charged with additional fees for the service.
A transfer service that lets you send and receive funds instantly in Singapore is FAST (Fast and Secure Transfer). This electronic transfer service allows you to send funds up to S$10,000 for participated banks without any charges, or in other words, it is free.
The customers of POSB Bank are also provided by the convenient service of online banking platform, aside from ATM self-service. In order to use POSB digital banking service, you need to register and activate your account before using the available features.
The online banking service of POSB is known as digibank. It is an internet-based tool that lets you view the balance of your account, fund transfer, and bill payment – all the available services in ATM. It also lets you apply new credit card account and manage your banking finances from anywhere and at anytime.
You may like also: How to Change Transfer Limit in POSB/DBS
Both types of services, ATM and online banking, are very useful in today’s world. It is also convenient that ATM machines are available throughout the country, so you can find it nearby anywhere you are currently located.