There are many ways on how to open POSB/DBS bank account. You can do it by using iBanking, online application and by visiting a branch.
If you need more information about them, they can be seen below. It will help you find out the best way to open a new account.
This information will surely be helpful, especially for those who have never opened an account at POSB/DBS.
It should help them to get many, many options of opening an account without any fuss or hassle. The full information is below.
Open Bank POSB/DBS Account using Digibank App Application
The first method is here is by using app application on your phone. It is called the digibank application and it is downloadable for free.
- Download the POSB/DBS Digibank. It can be downloaded in AppStore (for iOS), Google Playstore (Android) and AppGallery (Huawei). After downloading, install them on your phone.
- Set up your account and make sure you get the access code and the PIN correctly.
- Go to the section of My Info. From there, you will be brought to the account My Account. Select Open an Account and you will be asked to complete the document.
- Some documents needed for the opening are including NRIC for Singaporean and other documents for foreigners, including passport and some bills.
- After the request for account opening is sent, finish the application by coming to the branch and signed off everything.
Open Bank POSB/DBS Account using Online Application
Online application is more convenience as it is using laptop or PC. Make sure you have a device with active internet connection to do this.
- Open the official website of POSB/DBS.
- From the home page, select Personal Banking.
- Then, select the option Support.
- A few options should be seen on the screen and you should clock the option Bank Account New Opening.
- Select the section Online Application.
- Select the type of account that you want to open. Once your find one, select the option Apply Now on the right.
- Follow the instruction from there and finish the process by signing off the documents at the branch.
Open POSB/DBS Bank Account in Branch
For your information, the most convenient way to open the account is probably by coming to the nearest bank branch.
To find where it is, locate the branch by using the POSB Branch Locator (https://www.posb.com.sg/personal/locator.page).
Once you find where the nearest branch is, visit the branch and speak directly to a customer service about opening an account.
This method is also easier for those who have no access for the technology and prefer to speak with someone directly about opening the account.
Those are some of the important ways on how to open the account. Having bank account is pretty much mandatory these days and you should be able to figure out how to do it the easiest way by reading the options of how to open POSB/DBS bank account above.