This is how to transfer money from UOB to other bank accounts. If you have an account in UOB Singapore, you will have to understand this information.
There will be two ways explained here. The first one by using ATM, and the second one is by using internet banking.
ATM is more widely available, and it is possible for you to find the machine around Singapore then do the transaction there. The internet banking is for those who use computers a lot and prefer to perform transaction online.
Transfer Money From UOB to Other Bank via ATM
This is the step-by-step that you have to follow when you like to use an ATM to get the fund transfer done. It is very easy and everyone can apparently do the transfer effortlessly.
These steps are the guidance given to you to get a successful fund transfer transaction.
- Find a UOB ATM and insert your card.
- Enter your PIN and the press ENTER to continue
- On the display, select the Other transactions option
- On the left side of the screen, locate the option Fund Transfer and select it.
- There will be two options displayed on the screen next. The first one From Linked Current Account and the second one is From Linked Saving Accounts select one that you want to use.
- Now you have to choose the account to transfer from. Press Next to continue.
- Select To other’s Bank Account
- Enter the information of the fund recipient followed by the amount of fund to transfer.
- Follow the instruction and review the transaction displayed on the screen.
You may also like: How to Transfer Money from UOB to POSB
Transfer Money From UOB to Other Bank Using iBanking
This is how to do the fund transfer via internet banking. Before performing this transaction, you need to make sure you have received your username and password to login to the service. If you have not, it will be quite hard to do the transaction online.
- Open the website of UOB Personal Internet Banking.
- Login to UOB Personal Internet Banking by using your user ID as well as your PIN.
- Then, on the right side of the screen (on the main display), find the option Pay and Transfer and select that option.
- After that, there will be several options displayed on the screen. Select the one that says Transfer Funds
- Select the option Others and then on the right side of the screen, click on Add Payee
- You need to enter the account number of the payee as well as the bank of the payee and the currency to use.
- Go back to others option and then select the now-saved payee as the recipient of the fund.
- Then, you will be asked to enter necessary details. Enter the needed information to finish the transaction.
You may also like: How to Transfer Money from UOB Singapore to Maybank Malaysia
Transfer Money From UOB to Other Bank via Mighty App
- Login into Mighty App and tap on Pay/Transfer
- Tap on Other Accounts / Cards
- Tap on My Payees to tap on a payee to transfer to
- Tap From to select debiting account Enter amount and date of transfer.
- Tap Purpose to select from a list purpose for this transfer
- Scroll to select Once done, tap Next on the previous screen to continue
- Check details entered and swipe bar to confirm
- Your funds transfers has been submitted You will receive a successful SMS for FAST transfers
Money or fund transfer is considered very important because most likely, you will have to do the transaction every once in a while. It will be a disaster if you do not know how to do that.
This is why the information about how to transfer money from UOB to other bank accounts is important.