People often ask about how to transfer money from Malaysia to Singapore POSB. Transferring money from one country to another is indeed possible, especially when you use such an experienced bank like POSB. POSB has overseas transfer section in which you can send the fund to other country or receive one from other country.
Well, for those who have no idea how does that work and how to do that, the full tutorial is here. It should help you figure out how to do the transfer using two different ways. They are mobile banking and digital banking, which is a very common ways to transfer money these days. Without further ado, these are the steps and tutorial that you can use.
Transfer Money from Malaysia to Singapore POSB using Mobile Banking
- Open the Digibank Mobile on your smartphone. Then, log in to your account. You can do this either by typing in your User ID and PIN or using Face ID/ Touch (fingerprint) ID.
- Now, go to the section Pay and Transfer. After going there, there will be a lot of more options and you should click Overseas. Then, select Add Overseas Recipient.
- The next thing to do is selecting the country. After selecting the country, you have to add details of the recipients. Do this correctly and then add the recipients by clicking Add Recipients Now.
- Now, select the fund source, it can be either from your savings or other account. Then, enter the right amount of money you wish to transfer. When it is done, tap on the Next button.
- There will be a review of the transfer detail. Make sure it is correct and then select Transfer Now. It will finish and complete the transaction.
Using the Digital Banking
- Open the page of Digibank Online (https://internet-banking.dbs.com.sg/IB/Welcome)
- Log in with your registered user ID and then insert your PIN.
- Go to the section Transfer and then select the option DBS Remit and Overseas Transfer. This is the one you use to transfer the fund from another country or all the way around.
- Next, select the country. Please make sure you do this correctly. After that, insert the amount of money you need to send.
- The next thing is to press the option Get Quote. Several other options will appear and you choose Start a New Transfer.
- Now, add the details of the recipients. You need to double check this part to make sure it is correct.
- Provide your authorization and then the next thing to do is clicking Next.
- Last but not least, click the button Submit and wait until the transaction is completed.
You may also like: How to Transfer Money from Singapore to Malaysia Bank Account
That is basically how you transfer money from overseas or to overseas, depending where you are. By understanding the method on how to transfer money from Malaysia to Singapore POSB, you can transfer money from anywhere you like without any fuss, and it should be so easy for everyone.