Wise people said there are various ways to reach one goal. The same saying can be applied as well for paying your credit card bills.
If you are a UOB credit card holder, instead of just sticking with only one method of payment, you can choose another payment method if you feel bored already with one.
How to Pay UOB Credit Card Bill
Curious what payment methods are there? Well, here are various ways of how to pay UOB credit card bill.
1. Pay UOB Credit Card Bill Using ATM
Interestingly, if you are using this method you can use other banks’ card which is OCBC, POSB, or DBS ATM/Debit card in any UOB ATM machine placed island-wide. Of course, UOB ATM/Debit card can be used too. To pay UOB credit card bill, here’s what to do:
- Insert ATM Card and PIN.
- Select UOB Credit card Payment.
- Choose UOB Account(s), or simply pick DBS/OCBC/POSB account.
- Key in your UOB credit card number or just insert your UOB credit card when prompted.
- You will be guided by the on-screen instructions to finish the transaction.
2. Pay UOB Credit Card Bill via Internet Banking
- Log in to your personal internet banking account.
- Under Pay and Transfer, select Pay Bills.
- Continue by clicking My Credit Card Bills tab. Then, pick any card which bill you wish to pay.
- After that, you will be required to enter the amount of payment. You can opt to choose the minimum amount, full amount, or other amount within. If you pick another amount, enter the alternative amount.
- Select the date of payment. If you want to pay it at the time you do this, leave the settings as it is.
- Choose where the fund is retrieved from then click Continue.
- Review the payment details and confirm it afterwards.
You may also like: How to Apply UOB Internet Banking
3. Pay UOB Credit Card Bill via Phone Banking
Another method of how to pay UOB credit card bill is by calling the UOB Phone Banking service. The number is 1800-22-22-2121 and you will be prompted to include your UOB phone banking PIN. Lucky you, the hotline is reachable 24-h.
4. Pay UOB Credit Card Bill via Cash Payment
If you wish to pay it directly, cash payment is available as well. You can pay your credit card bills in cash at any UOB Cash Deposit Machines or any UOB local branches.
However, paying your bill at UOB branches will be limited only for bills larger that S$2,000 only.
5. Pay UOB Credit Card Bill via Cheque
- Cross the cheque and make it payable to UOB Card Centre.
- Include your card number(s) and the amount that you wish to pay on both the Payment Advice and the back side of the cheque.
- Then, send the cheque using any of these modes:
- Put the cheque at UOB Quick Cheque Deposit Box, or
- Download this business reply envelope at uob.com.sg/bre, print it, and then mail the cheque to:
UOB Cards and Payments
Robinson Road P.O. Box 1688
6. Interbank GIRO payment
With this service you will not be bothered to act in some ways since the fund will be retrieved automatically from the designated account. To set this as your payment method, make sure
to apply beforehand using the form available on https://www.uob.com.sg/personal/cards/cards-usage/payment-modes.page.
Activate the panel of Interbank GIRO and you can find the link to download the form there.
You may also like: How to Change UOB Credit Card Limit
Aside from the aforementioned methods of how to pay UOB credit card bill, you can as well use UOB Mighty and S.A.M Machines/iNets Kiosk/AXS. Well, the decision to pick which method is all yours.