As we know, having yourself stumbled upon the forgotten username and password while logging in to the internet banking can be troublesome.
If you are one of UOB customers, and you are dealing with forgot username and password UOB internet banking, this article is totally perfect for you.
Forgot Username and Password UOB Internet Banking
First of all, we must have known that the username and password used for internet banking are obtained from registering it either online or offline.
Hence, to get back your forgotten username and password, you can rely on both methods as well.
- First you should access the UOB Mobile Banking
- On the login page, simply click on Forgot Username/Password.
- Then, key in your ATM/Credit Card/Debit Card number.
- Continue by inputting your ID type as well as it’s Number.
- Input your Date of Birth.
- Proceed by clicking Next.
- You’ll be prompted to confirm your phone number to get the OTP SMS.
- Once you got the SMS, enter the got written in it onto the related box on Mobile Banking.
- Soon you will get your Username displayed on the screen.
- For the last step, you need to recreate a New Password. Your Old Password will be reset; hence you will need to make a new.
You may also like: How to Update Phone Number in UOB
2. Change Password UOB Internet Banking Online
Although more troublesome and takes you days to process, you can still use it as an alternative way to fix the forgotten username and password.
You will need to download the form from the bank’s official website, fill it out correctly then sending it back to the bank’s headquarter through postal services.
- Open UOB Personal Internet Banking Official Website.
- Click on Forgot Username/Password?
- Write in the Required Information, Thick the CheckBox, and Click Next to Procced.
- Verify your mobile number and click Next to Proceed.
- Enter the 6-digits SMS OTP and click Next to Proceed.
- Enter your Card Number and Card PIN and click Next to Proceed.
- Enter your Password and Corfirm, Click Submit to Proceed.
- You can now proceed to log in in to Online/Mobile Banking.
3. Direct Visit to the Customer Service
In fact, this one is the easiest method if you forgot username and password UOB internet banking.
Just spare some hours to travel to the nearest bank branch and queue in line.
Then, talk to the bank’s customer service officer that you forgot your username and password.
The officer may recommend you to try the online way despite in the end they’ll still help you.
4. Replace Password UOB Internet Banking Using ATM
For a more sophisticated way, you can try changing your internet banking password from the ATM machine.
- Press on Cash Card/Other Transactions button on the screen.
- Then choose Other transactions.
- Pick Phone/Internet Banking
- After that, select Internet Banking
- Press on Replacement button.
- Input the Temporary Password and re-enter it when prompted.
- Then, you will receive a receipt with your current Internet Banking Username on it.
- When logging in back, change the Password aforementioned with a new, permanent one.
Well, that sums up the step-by-step procedure to do when you forgot username and password UOB internet banking. Which one will you pick the direct visit, or simply an online procedure?
Whatever your choice is, it is best to have your internet banking account username and password back into your possession.