When you need to check on how to check DBS/POSB Transaction History, you can do that in so many ways. Literally, checking them out can be done using internet banking, mobile banking and SMS banking.
All you have to do is just choosing the one that you think the best and easiest one. Some people like it when they access the iBanking but some find the mobile banking more convenient.
These are the methods explained to you. It will show you how easy it is to keep the transaction history figured out.
You just have to choose the one you have access for and it will be all done. These are the methods, each of them, explained to you in details.
Check DBS/POSB Transaction History via iBanking
- Open digibank online and then login to your account by entering your user ID and your PIN.
- Select the option My Account from the home page.
- Once clicked, a few more options can be seen on the screen. Select the one that says View Transaction History. Click on that option.
- If you have more than one account in the bank, they will all get displayed on the screen now. You can click the account that you like to check on. Once selected, click Go.
- Now, all you need to do is scrolling down to see the transaction history.
Check DBS/POSB Transaction History via Mobile Banking
- Open the app on your phone. Make sure you have internet connection available for your phone.
- Login to your account by entering your User ID and your PIN.
- If you have the touch/fingerprint ID activated or the face ID activated, use them instead to log into your account.
- Tap on the Home option and you can see several more options there. Select the one that says Deposit.
- From there, a few accounts will appear on the screen (if you have more than one). Select the account that you want the transaction history to see.
- Scroll down and you will see the transaction history of that particular account displayed on the screen.
Check DBS/POSB Transaction History via SMS Banking
- Open the messaging app on your phone.
- Tap on the + icon or any icon to compose a new text message.
- Enter the text: Transactions<space>Last 4 digits of Account, for example: Transactions 8752
- Enter the number 77767 to the recipient box.
- Send the text message and wait for the reply.
Not registered to SMS Banking?
SMS the following keyword commands to 77767:
Register<space>NRIC/Passport number<space>preferred account’s* last 4 digits
E.g. Register S7654321A 4321
You may also like: How to Change Contact Number in POSB/DBS
Well, for those who need to make the transaction history check without the help of those methods, you just have to go to the branch of the bank and bring your ID.
You just have to ask for a customer service and they will be helping you by printing your transaction history.
In addition, it is easier that way, especially when you need to find the history printed as well and you do not have access to those methods on how to check DBS/POSB Transaction History above.