Transferring funds is one of banking services which is frequently used by bank users. Not only it does wonder as it can switch the ownership of a certain amount of money to a party, but also with bank transfer, you can make various economic processes become possible.
It is not a secret that each account gets this specific amount when it comes of fund transfer. That said, every bank user does not have the chance to transfer the amount bigger than the aforementioned upper limit. For example, if you are a UOB Bank regular customer with a conventional saving account, the upper limit for transfer is S$10,000. Hence, you cannot transfer more than that, even if the amount only exceeds one dollar only.
This may become another burden for people with heavy daily transaction. Let’s say, there is this businessman that requires bank transfer in a daily basis; and oftentimes he exceeds S$10,000. If that happens, he will need to change the transfer limit.
If you’re trying to find out how to change UOB transfer limit, then this article is great for you.
Change UOB Transfer Limit via Mighty App
If you have no time visiting any branches, then changing the transfer limit can be done simply only few taps away, especially if you already set up your internet/mobile banking. All you do is as mentioned below:
- Launch your mobile banking app and log in to your account using a valid username and password.
- On your screen, tap on Services which is situated on the lower part of the screen.
- Choose Transaction limits. Then, pick any type of transaction which settings you want to customize. For example, Transfer to other UOB accounts.
- Change the settings from the current default. For example, if your current settings is S$10,000, you may set it to be more than that or simply lower than that. The range varies between S$1,000 – unlimited. Note that Unlimited option is only available for Transfer to my UOB accounts option.
- Proceed to tap Next button. You will be provided review page. Confirm the change afterwards.
- Continue by keying in the Mighty Secure code. This is performed to authorize the change. If you haven’t applied for Mighty Secure, you must sign up first to ease the processes.
- Once you reached this step, you’ve completed the process of changing your transfer limit.
You may like also: How to Change UOB Credit Card Limit
Increase UOB Transfer Limit via iBanking
- Select Transaction Limit from the drop-down list.
- Select the service and choose the limit that you want to change.
- Click Save.
- Enter the 6-digits SMS-OTP and click Authorize to process.
- Click Confirm to Proceed.
- Your transaction Limit already to change.
Update UOB Transfer Limit at Branch
When it comes to dealing with banking settings, direct visit to the bank’s nearest branch becomes the most effective method, including the method of how to change UOB transfer limit. Spare your time to meet a customer service officer, and then, tell the team you are willing to change the transfer limit. Everything is all set!
You may like also: How to Check UOB Transaction History
Well, that sums up the procedure of changing your daily transfer limit. In general, the procedure of how to change UOB transfer limit is very easy to do even by yourself. But if you decide to change it by the help of a customer service officer, it’s even easier as you don’t have to do anything. All you need is to spare your time to visit the nearest bank branch.