Internet banking is getting more common to use these days as it offers a lot of ease in terms of banking. From making fund transfer to paying bills, from changing the settings of credit card and increasing its limit all of these you can done via internet banking.
To use internet banking, one should register beforehand and set their username and password. This can be done generally with the help of customer service officer, or applying for it online if the bank permits such features.
How to Change UOB Internet Banking Password
If you are a UOB account holder and your account is ready with internet banking, you must be overwhelmed to change the password in a routine basis. However, it is something which is highly recommended in order to increase the safety of one’s account.
Chances that you forgot your password to access internet banking too, hence you’ll feel the need to change your password. How to change UOB internet banking password? Find the answer in this explanation below.
1. Change UOB Personal Internet Banking Online
Another method of how to change UOB personal internet banking is to request for any password replacement in Website of UOB. If you choose to change it via Internet Banking, here’s what you should do:
- Click on Personal Icon and Click My Profile.
- Within the Personal Details tab, scroll down to the Email address field and enter your updated email address.
- Select Save.
You may like also: Forgot Username and Password UOB Internet Banking
2. Change UOB iBanking Using ATM Machine
Another method of how to change UOB personal internet banking is to request for any password replacement in any ATM of UOB. If you choose to change it via ATM machine, here’s what you should do:
- Choose Cash Card/Other Transactions
- Again, choose Other Transactions
- Continue by selecting Phone/Internet Banking
- Pick Internet Banking
- Choose Replacement.
- Now, key in your new, temporary 8-digit password. Re-enter the same password once after you submit it.
- A printed receipt with your username on it will be printed.
- Continue by trying to log in to your internet banking account using the designated username and password. Once you’re there, you can change your username there.
You may like also: How to Change UOB Card PIN
4. Change UOB PIB Password via Phone
- Login to UOB Personal Internet Banking at https://pib.uob.com.sg/PIBLogin
- Click on the menu button located at the top left-hand corner of the page.
- From the drop-down, click on the XXXXX icon and select Change Password.
- Once authentication is complete, you will be directed to your Change Password page.
4. Change my UOB Personal Internet Banking Password via Form
According to UOB’s official website, you can mail in the Update form for UOB Personal Internet Banking and UOB Mobile Bank Services. The mailing address is set to be:
United Overseas Bank Limited
Channel Operations Centre
Robinson Road P.O. Box 1282
Since you need to mail the form in, it simply means that you cannot get the change into effect soon.
You may like also: How to Change UOB Device Token
The last method of how to change UOB internet banking password is to visit the bank branch’s customer service officer. Of course, you will need to spare some time to visit the nearest UOB branch, but the change can be applied immediately effective. Moreover, you don’t have to get into such hassle as you try to work on changing your password with any methods mentioned above.