Many people often ask about how to edit PayNow in UOB, especially the Singaporean or those living in Singapore and using the banking of UOB to do their daily transaction.
This is the information about the method to change the profile or edit it in PayNow feature. The methods are easy to follow, and everyone should be able to change their PayNow profile easily after this.
How to Edit PayNow Name in UOB
There will be two ways displayed below. However, you can always use the help of bank branches when you find these two ways too hard.
Customer services at the UOB bank branches will help solving the profile editing problem with ease. For now, learn about the method of editing the profile using mobile banking and online banking of UOB first.
This is how you edit PayNow using mobile banking from the UOB:
- Open your mobile banking app, login to your account by entering your user ID and PIN. If you have the touch ID or fingerprint ID activated, login using those features instead.
- Find the option Pay and Transfer and then find the further option of PayNow. Select on that option.
- Open your profile there by tapping Your Profile. Then, you can select which profile you want to edit.
- After you are in your profile, locate the menu on the top right of the screen. Then, scroll to find the option Edit.
- Edit your profile as you wish and then you are done; select the option Next.
- A review will be displayed on the screen and then you should be able to complete the changes by tapping on Register Now.
Update PayNow Profile in UOB Using Online Banking
This is the steps to edit PayNow using online banking from the UOB:
- Open the website of the bank’s online banking. Then, login to your account using user ID and PIN as given previously.
- Then, locate the menu under Transfer and see the option PayNow. Sometimes it is written as To Mobile Number or NIRC (PayNow) too. Select that and then you will need to enter your secure PIN. Enter the PIN now.
- Find the option Edit and then after that, enter your PayNow profile. If you cannot find the edit option, it should be under My Registration
- Once you are in your profile, select Edit on the menu there and then edit the profile according to your need.
- A review will be displayed on the screen and then you should be able to complete the changes by tapping on Submit option.
Those are the easiest ways to edit your profile on PayNow. From now on, you won’t find it hard at all to edit the profile and to make changes on your PayNow. Remember, those methods can be done on your own at home.
You may also like: How to Change UOB PayNow Limit
However, if you need further help, call the bank immediately and ask for direct help, especially when you find any difficulties to do those methods of how to edit PayNow in UOB.