Plan to move to a new place? Don’t forget to update the address in your POSB/DBS account. It is important to immediately change your previous address to the new one to not miss any essential mails or credit card bills from the bank.
You can change your address through internet banking, mobile banking, MyInfo, Video Teller Machine, AXS Station, and the branch. The easiest way on how to change address in POSB/DBS is through the internet or mobile banking.
Change Address POSB/DBS via Digibank Mobile
Here are the six steps to change your address:
- Log in to your mobile banking account using your Face/Touch ID or user ID and Pin.
- Go to Your Profile and tap on Update Contact Details.
- Tap Mailing Address, read the Important Notes carefully, and tap on Next.
- Below your previous Residential Address tap on Update to change your address.
- Tick the My Mailing Address box if it is the same as your home address. Tap on Next.
- Confirm the updates you have made.
- Tap on Update Address Now to finalize your request.
Change Address POSB/DBS via MyInfo
If you already have registered for MyInfo, you can change your old address to the new one by following the tutorial on how to change the address in POSB/DBS below:
- Log in to your MyInfo account using your POSB/DBS card and PIN.
- Confirm if the existing personal details in MyInfo records are correct and select Update with MyInfo if you wish to update some of your personal information, like a mailing address.
- Use your SingPass username and password to log in and key in the One-time password sent to your mobile phone number.
- Select I Agree if you agree to provide information using MyInfo.
- Select Yes if you want to use the recorded details in MyInfo to change your home address.
- Select Yes if you want to use the selected home address as your mailing address for any of your banking accounts.
You may also like: How to Change POSB/DBS Card PIN
Change Address POSB/DBS via AXS Station
You can also update the address that is linked to your POSB/DBS account through AXS Station. Before conducting the following instructions, be sure you already have an active POSB/DBS ATM/Debit/Credit card.
- Select DBS Bank Ltd and choose Address Update.
- Identify if your current address is overseas or still in Singapore.
- For Singapore address:
- Input the Postal Code and Unit Number.
- Enter if your mailing address is the same as your home address.
- Enter the Account Type(s) you would like to update.
- Click on Continue and select Confirm.
- Swiftly insert and remove your POSB/DBS ATM card from the AXS machine.
- For overseas address:
- Input your new address and the name of the country.
- Enter if your mailing address is the same as your current residential address.
- Enter the Account Type(s) you wish to update.
- Select Continue and click on Confirm.
- Swiftly insert and remove your POSB/DBS card from the AXS machine.