Oftentimes we are startled with the expenses we make that drain the money in our account. That’s why the details of such transaction are required.
Not only to let us memorize what expenses we did, by knowing the transaction history some sort of unknown and ‘suspicious’ transactions can be traced back.
If you are an OCBC account owner, the article below will show you how to check OCBC transaction history.
Methods of Checking the Transaction History
If you are willing to review your transaction in OCBC bank, you can do it various ways. Doing any of these mentioned methods below will help you to track your transaction history:
- Have your account bank statement be printed.
- Check it online on your OCBC internet banking account
- Check it online through OCBC mobile banking application.
In order to have your bank statement printed, of course you need to go to the nearest branch. Plus, typically they will charge you several bucks to print it.
Otherwise, you cannot get any transaction report on your book unless you have applied for internet banking.
The two later methods will ensure you to check your account transaction history anytime, anywhere as long as you are connected to the internet.
Printing Your Bank Statement
Printing a bank statement becomes one of the answers for ‘how to check OCBC transaction history’ question.
If you want a comprehensive transaction history, then asking the bank to print your bank statement is a great pick to know your transaction history.
Aside from a complete transaction history, you can also get your transaction history printed in your bank book.
To get this, as said earlier, you need to go directly to your bank branches and ask the officer to print it for you. You cannot print it yourself as if printing another document, though.
Checking the Transaction History Online
You may also like: How to Apply OCBC Internet Banking
You should do these procedures in order to check the OCBC transaction history.
- Launch your browser, and go to OCBC internet banking portal.
- Log in by entering your access code and PIN.
- On your screen, you will be able to know your account balances. On your screen, the recent transactions will also be visible, but the account numbers that you are having the transactions with are partially masked.
- In order to get more transaction history, click on ‘See more transaction details’.
- An OTP will be sent to you and you will be required to enter that onto your internet banking page. Once you are there, you will be able to get the transaction details that you need.
To get the transaction details on your mobile banking app, the procedures you need to do are as follows:
- Make sure you have downloaded the mobile banking app. Then login using your access code and PIN.
- Shortly after you logged in, you will see the transaction details derived from your account. Similar to the one found in the internet banking; you will see only several transaction histories with the account number somewhat masked.
- To see more details, click on ‘See full transaction details’. An OTP will later be sent to you and you’ll be required to enter it on your mobile banking app.
So, that is how to check OCBC transaction history. It is easier to get the transaction history through internet banking and/or mobile banking.
If you haven’t set your account to be accessible through internet banking, you can make it enabled through online application.