This is the method on how to check OCBC balance online. In this modern age, checking them will be so easy. There are three ways here: via mobile banking, via internet banking and via SMS banking. All of them can be done very easily. All you have to do is make sure you have all those features activated.
Before doing so, you should have active internet connection (for internet banking and mobile banking) and sufficient credit to send text messages.
Follow the full information below and make sure you know exactly what to do next time you have to check your own account balance. Here they are.
How to Check OCBC Balance Online using Internet Banking
- Visit the official website of the OCBC internet banking (https://internet.ocbc.com/internet-banking/Login/Login)
- Login to your account using access code and PIN. Once done, press the red button that says Login. If you forget your access code or PIN, click the Forgot Access Code/PIN button beside the Login button and follow the next instructions.
- Now, you are in the home page of your account. To see your balance, click on Your accounts overview.
- Then, a few options should appear on the screen and you should press Deposits.
- Your account balance will be shown under the What You Have Section.
You may also like: How to Apply OCBC Internet Banking
How To Check OCBC Balance Online using Mobile Banking
- Open OCBC Mobile Banking application on your phone
- Login to your account by typing in your access code and your PIN. If you have activated the fingerprint ID login, tap on the fingerprint icon and press your finger on the fingerprint scanner on the back of the phone.
- Once logged in and you are on the main menu of the mobile banking, tap on the option What You Have.
- Your account balance will be shown immediately. If you want to find out the balance of your other types of account, such as 360 Account and Investment saving, simply scroll down and all the balances will be shown there.
How To Check OCBC Balance Online using SMS Banking
- Open the text messaging tool on your phone.
- Select New or any icons to make a new text message.
- Type in BAL space <NRIC> space <last 6 digits of account> for example BAL S5567152F 987654
- Send the text message to 72323 or to +65 9327 2323 if you are not in Singapore
- An OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to the same number, enter the OTP/ verify and then the account balance will be sent/informed to you.
Those are some of the most important things you need to know about the balance checking at OCBC. For those who need to check their balance in daily basis, they won’t have to come back and forth to the OCBC branch as now they can do it online.
Back then, people use ATM or the branch to check balance but now, thanks to the information about how to check OCBC balance online, you can do it easier.