It’s undeniable that internet has infiltrate many aspects of our daily lives. Not to exclude, banking systems. You must have known that these days banks offer self-service banking which can be accessed via internet banking.
However, in order to activate this service, you will need to apply for it first. In this article, you will learn how to apply OCBC internet banking and what it takes to activate your internet banking.
The Era of Internet Banking
Now, internet banking wins the place of many for doing various personal banking transactions.
Let it be fund transferring, increasing the limit of your withdrawal, or something more personal such as changing your registered phone number these can be done through internet banking.
Your attendance in the bank seems like unnecessary anymore.
Although there are still many banking services that we need to attend directly, internet banking has taken a lot of both tellers and customer service officers’ job to handle our job.
On the bright side, we should not bathe, change clothes, nor applying some make up first before going to the bank.
Even by lying on your bed, you can now transfer bucks after bucks with just several taps.
The Benefit of Internet Banking
Aside from the aforementioned aspects, other benefits of internet banking are as follows:
Since you only need to turn on your monitor and log in to your account, it’s easier than going to the bank for checking any transaction occurring to your account. You can now review each day’s transaction at ease!
Fast and convenient
Unlike going to the bank that requires you to visit at working hours, transacting through internet banking means you are able to perform late night transfer.
Although ATMs are possible to help, if getting up from your couch feels troublesome, then applying for internet banking is a great decision to make.
Well, these three benefits aren’t all there are far more upsides of internet banking, such as better security and enhanced record keeping.
How to Apply for OCBC Internet Banking
In OCBC, the term internet banking is known as iBanking. Some other banks may also have the same name.
If you feel urged to enjoy the benefits of internet banking, then this is how to apply OCBC iBanking:
OCBC Internet Banking Register via Mobile Banking
- Download OCBC mobile banking app first, then launch and tap on Trouble logging in? > Get help.
- You will be asked about your card details. Fill in all required details (including your personal details, identification type and number, CAPTCHA, etc.). Choose Next afterwards.
- Read the Terms and Conditions and tap Agree to accept it.
- Create your internet banking PIN after entering your current ATM/debit/credit card PIN. Then, tap Submit.
OCBC Online Banking Register
- Launch your browser and go to OCBC internet banking website page.
- On your screen, find out Sign up now link.
- You will be prompted to input your personal details, card details, and some security check. Click Next once you finish filling in the details.
- There will be a pop-up message. Choose Reset online banking PIN or access code. Pick Next afterwards.
- Read the Terms & Conditions and click Accept if you have understood all the information provided.
- Again, you will be demanded to fill personal details and PIN. Submit the data once you finish editing the blanks.
You may also like: How to Check OCBC Balance Online
So, that is how to register OCBC online banking. It’s pretty much easy to do hence you should not be worried about tricky procedures.