Do you need the information on how to activate OCBC card for overseas use? If you do, you have come the right place. This is the full information about it that you need to know.
The activation can be done using the internet banking, mobile banking and also SMS banking. These methods are really easy to do and this is how you can do it.
Activate OCBC Card For Overseas Use via Internet Banking
- Open the official website of OCBC internet banking. The link is: https://internet.ocbc.com/internet-banking
- Enter your access code and PIN. This should be done correctly and make sure you remember your access code and have them activated beforehand.
- Then, click on the Login button to enter your account home page.
- Now you are in the home page, search for the option Customer Service.
- Once clicked, a few more option will appear and you can click on the option Overseas Card Use.
- Check your mobile phone with the registered phone number there. An OTP (one time password) is sent on the messaging app. Key in the OTP to the internet banking page.
- You can see the Overseas ATM Withdrawal option. Give the box a check. Another OTP will be sent to your account. Key in the OTP again.
- Now your card is activated to be used overseas and can be used to withdraw money as well.
Activate OCBC Card For Overseas Use via Mobile Banking
- Login to your OCBC mobile banking application. Enter the access code and the PIN or use your fingerprint to login by fingerprint ID.
- Once you are logged in to your account, tap on the stripes on the left side of the screen. It is the menu bar and you should see numerous options there.
- Select the one that says Card service.
- There, there will be a few more options shown on the screen. Tap on the Manage overseas card usage.
- An OTP (one time password) will be shown on your phone/ messaging app and then you should key in the OTP to go to the next step.
- Now, you see option Overseas ATM withdrawal and then you should give it a check.
- Key in another OTP that has been sent to you and now the account is eligible to be used overseas and to withdraw the cash as well.
You may also like: How to Activate OCBC ATM Card
Activate OCBC Card For Overseas Use via SMS Banking
- Open the text messaging app on your phone.
- Select Create or New or any icon to compose a new text message.
- Type in this format: ATM<space>NRIC/Passport<space>Last 4 digits of card number<space>start date in DDMMYY<space>end date in DDMMYY<space>Activate
- Send that text message to 72323. If you are not sending the text from Singapore, the recipient number is +65 9327 2323.
- Wait for OTP and confirmation before the card is activated.
You may also like: How to Activate OCBC Card
Choose one method that you think will work the best for you and you can now check how to activate OCBC card for overseas use really easily.