If you are UOB customer and have no idea about internet banking service, you’ve come to the right place. It is best to learn about the basic about internet banking, yet it seems like no one provides the how-to since it is too easy to describe. If you are looking on how to login UOB internet banking, this article will suit you.
First of all, we should learn what internet banking can do. Internet banking has been more and more common since the use of internet has been more diversified. By using this service, you will no longer need to visit a UOB Bank branch or ATM machine only to transfer money, pay a bill, or getting a bank statement. Changing your account settings is also doable via internet banking service, although the number of changeable settings is limited.
How to Login UOB Internet Banking
To perform all of those mentioned earlier, you need to own valid login information such as username and password. This login information will be possible to obtain only if you apply to the internet banking service.
Given that you’re wondering how to login UOB internet banking, we presume that you have obtained your internet banking login information already.
You may also like: How to Register UOB Internet Banking
Login UOB Internet Banking PIB
To login to your personal internet banking account, the procedure is as follows:
- Make sure your gadget is connected to the internet.
- Open your browser then access the official portal of UOB personal internet banking (PIB) at https://pib.uob.com.sg
- This website is accessible both through your PC browser or mobile browser.
- Then, key in your login information (username and password) on the provided box.
- Continue by clicking the Login button.
- Your account can now be accessed.
Another method of how to login UOB internet banking is by using the mobile app, called as UOB Mighty. The application is downloadable through each phone’s operating system app store (Play Store for Android and App Store for iOS).
Once you launch the app, you will then be prompted to login first before accessing your account further. The login procedure for UOB Mighty is just the same with the aforementioned step-by-step above. But, for mobile banking app, usually you will be logged out automatically after some time if you don’t have any logged activities on the app.
This is to make sure that the information stored in the app is not accessible to any other party anytime you leave your phone unattended.
How to Login UOB Internet Banking on PC
Similarly, when you access your internet banking account on PC, you will be logged out if you do any of these things mentioned below:
- You clicked on Back or refresh/reload button (whether it is an accidental move or a deliberate one, you’ll still be logged out after doing so).
- You left your internet banking page opened without any activity for at least 15 minutes.
- You have been logged in for 90 minutes.
- You saved the PIB page on your Bookmark.
How to Login UOB Internet Banking via UOB Mobile Banking
How to Login UOB Internet Banking via Mighty App
You may also like: How to Check UOB Balance Online
So, those are some information about how to login UOB internet banking as well as the reason why your internet banking access in browser is logged out automatically.
Logging in to your account is very easy to do as long you have the valid username and password, and you input it correctly.
Plus, you can now access your UOB bank account with UOB Mighty app. Therefore, doing transaction is very easy to do.