For those who want to understand how to delete payee In POSB/DBS, they can find the methods below. Of course, the methods will be done based on the way people choose their banking transactions, which are the online banking and mobile banking.
However, some people like to do their banking the good old-fashioned way and you can find that way, too.
It is below and everything will be explained as clear as possible so that you will find the right way to delete the payee out of the list.
Delete Payee POSB/DBS using Mobile Banking
- Log in to digibank mobile with your User ID and PIN.
- If you have activated the touch ID or face ID, login using those methods.
- Once logged in, tap on the option Pay and Transfer.
- A few more options will appear on the screen and tap on Local.
- You will see the list of payee on the screen now. To delete them, select the “i” icon on the right side of the payee name.
- There will be menu appear on the screen and then find the option Delete Payee.
- Once you tap delete, confirm them by tapping Yes and then the process will be done.
Delete Payee POSB/DBS using Internet Banking
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- After that, select the option Transfer on the homepage. You will see several other options dropping down on the screen and you can seek for the option More Transfer Service.
- Once clicked, find the option Manage Recipients and Transfers. After that option is clicked, a drop down menu will appear on the screen.
- On the menu, find Delete DBS and POSB Recipients. Click that option.
- You will be asked to enter your secure PIN. It is your 6-digit PIN that can be used for the internet banking services.
- Click on the options Recipients. Now, you will see lists of people/places you have made transfer to. Delete some of them by selecting the recipients you wish to get rid of.
- Click Next and then finish it off by clicking Submit.
You may also like: How to Request Bank Statement from POSB/DBS
Other Way to Delete Payee in POSB/DBS
Deleting the payee list can also be done by coming to the branch of POSB/DBS closer to you. You can speak to customer service and have them deleting the payee list for you.
However, if you can do those things above and use iBanking and mobile banking instead, it will be much better and easier that way.
Those are some methods that you need to know about the payee delete. You can just choose any of them that you think the best for you.
That way, finding out how to delete payee In POSB/DBS will be so much easier for everyone.