Wondering why your balance dropped down so hard? Or, did you wonder how often you purchase stuff from marketplace and checked out in-cart stuff? If you are a UOB Bank customer, then probably you will need this article of how to check UOB transaction history.
These days, transaction history can be seen in a bank statement. Some people may not need this, but if you are curious to where your hard-earned money go to, getting a bank statement to review your transactions can be very helpful.
How to Check UOB Transaction History
In order to get your bank statement, you can do any of these procedures below:
1. Direct Visit to The Nearest Branch
Bank statement can be printed in UOB nearest branch. However, aside from sparing some time to do it, you’ll also need to spare some money for printing it on paper. Note that the length of your bank statement can be extended. That’s why the bank may charge you with some bucks to spare.
2. How to Applying for e-Statement
Some customers may dislike the idea of lengthy and papery bank statement; hence UOB Bank also offers you e-Statement. For this service, you don’t have to pay several bucks to print it since the statement you need is sent through your email or mobile.
You’ll need to subscribe first before getting your e-Statement since it cannot be printed promptly just like paper bank statement. Follow this procedure below to subscribe to e-Statement.
- First of all, you need to login to your personal internet banking account. Make sure to use your valid username and password to login.
- Find out Account services. Then, continue by clicking My Acitivity.
- Proceed by choosing Transaction Status, Choose Funds Transfer.
- UOB Bank e-Statement starting on the next billing cycle, which is often started at the first date of the month.
- Click Submit to Proceed.
- If you Wish to view more infromation on aprticular transaction, Click on the Successful status.
After doing this procedure, you can get your e-Statement on the next billing cycle and all you need to obtain the statement is to log in to your account.
If you have a credit or debit card of UOB, then you can as well subscribe to this e-Statement service. The subscription will be active for five years.
You may also like: How to Get UOB Bank Statement
Check UOB Online Transaction History
If you desire to get list of your online transaction history only, then you can also do that via internet banking. The procedure of how to check UOB transaction history via this procedure can be done simply as follows:
- Still as usual, you need to login beforehand. Make sure to use only the valid username and password to login.
- Find your way to Account Services.
- Under the menu, you will see Online Transaction History. Click on it to see the transaction history.
You may also like: How to Redeem UOB UNI$
So, those are three methods that you can use to see your transaction history. To sum up, there are two methods of how to check UOB transaction history that can be conducted via internet banking. Another method of checking your transaction history can be done by visiting the nearest branch to get your paper bank statement.