The information about how to check OCBC account number sounds really silly but many people do need this information.
If you have forgotten your own account number because you have too many bank accounts scattered all across Singapore, the circumstances will be more understandable. OCBC has several ways to help you checking your own OCBC account.
For your information, the methods are by using mobile banking and internet banking. The other option is to make sure that you can use the SMS banking.
It shows you to check the number by sending text messages to the official number of OCBC The full information about them can be seen below and they should help you get the information of the number.
Check Account Number via Mobile Banking
- Open the OCBC Mobile Banking app on your phone. Make sure you have the mobile banking activated. Login to your account using access code and PIN. You can also login to your account using fingerprint ID (if activated).
- When you have logged in successfully to your account, tap on the option Account. There, you can see all types of bank account you have at OCBC including the 360 Account, Monthly saving account, and Investment account. The account number will be shown underneath each title.
Check Account Number via Internet Banking
- Open https://internet.ocbc.com/internet-banking/
- On the home page, see the login button along with the boxes to enter the access code and PIN.
- Enter the access code and PIN and then press the Login button. Make sure you have activated your internet banking feature before trying to login.
- After you are in the home page, select the option Deposits. Underneath that account, there will be information about Current & savings account.
- Click on that option and a few more options will be shown on the right. Select the top menu Details/Transactions.
- Click on the account name and then select See full transaction details.
- An OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to your registered phone number. Enter the OTP and then click Submit.
- Your full account number will be shown now under the option Account.
You may also like: How to Apply OCBC Internet Banking
Check Account Number via Customer Service
- Call the customer service of OCBC at 6363 3333. You can also call +65 6363 3333 if you are not from Singapore/calling from overseas. Then, you will talk to customer service.
- Ask your full account number and usually the customer service will ask for your NRIC and asks some questions to confirm the identity.
- If it is all done successfully, the customer service will inform you your full account number
Well, now you know now that checking the number does not have to be done with hardship. For those who have never done the checking, choose the one method out of three above that you see the most convenient for you.
The method on how to check OCBC account number should be helpful for you and to everyone using OCBC service.